Dr. John Joseph, M.D.
Dr. Joseph has the extensive experience to provide personalized and compassionate care for patients who are dealing with acute and chronic pain. He currently combines his private practice with his academic work. Dr. Joseph currently holds the position of Assistant Professor in the Department of Anesthesiology and Pain Management at the Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
In his free time, Dr. Joseph enjoys gardening, keeping up with current events, and spending time with his family.
Education & Training
Medical School: St. John’s Medical College; Bangalore, India
Residency: Anesthesiology/University of Minnesota; Minneapolis, Minnesota
Fellowship: Pain Management, Medical College of Wisconsin; Milwaukee WI
Certifications & Society Memberships
- American Board of Anesthesiology Diplomat
- American Board of Anesthesiology/Sub-specialty Cerification in Pain Management
- American Board of Addiction Medicine
- American Society of Interventional Pain Management
- American Society of Addiction Medicine (Certified)
- American Medical Society
- Appleton Medical Center in Appleton, WI
- Woodland Surgery Center in Appleton, WI
- Froedert Memorial Hospital in Milwaukee, WI
- Theda Clark Medical Center in Neenah, WI
- St. Elizabeth Hospital in Appleton, WI
- Aurora Hospital in Oshkosh, WI
- Mercy Hospital in Oshkosh, WI